A proven concept with 100 years of family history for you to grow on
From an award-winning grinder sandwich, simple menu and operations with multiple dayparts to a business model honed to perfection over generations, all the ingredients you need for success are on our menu.
Customer-friendly with grab-and-go menu offerings
Our signature grinder sandwich and the Italian combo with the Classic Mix topping is famous throughout the region and leads a menu featuring healthy deli salads and sides to go. A focus on guest convenience is provided with lunch, dinner and catering options as well as online ordering, via mobile app or eat in, takeout and delivery.
Proven business model 100 years in the making
We are a brand rich in Italian heritage, old-world family recipes and regional brand recognition. Our proprietary processes and recipes require minimal cooking and ensure a superior product with high customer satisfaction. All of this and multiple dayparts, have proven to deliver a higher-than-average Average Unit Volume of $872,000+*.
Simple operations and unparalleled support
We’ve had plenty of time to perfect and simplify all our processes to help you run your new Nardelli’s efficiently and set your crew up to thrive right out of the gate. Our training includes assistance with site selection, management and team member training and a commitment to providing innovative digital technologies.
Award-winning food adored by customers
When you’ve been around as long as we have, you’re going to have some fans. We’re continually recognized by Connecticut Magazine, named one of the “Best Sandwich Shops in the Nation” by the Travel Channel and were frequently featured in Everyday With Rachael Ray and other popular foodie magazines.
Bring the brand you know and guests love to your hometown.
Nardelli’s is primed for growth with key markets available for you to stake a claim today.
Are you ready to become one of the family?
We are seeking qualified Franchise Owners to bring the Nardelli’s brand into communities near them. We want our Franchise Owners to be as successful as possible. Before becoming part of the family, we prefer Nardelli’s candidates to have the following:
Financial wherewithal or business partnership to support an initial investment range of $290,000 to $646,000
- Net worth: $350,000
- Liquid capital: $125,000
Our Franchise Owners also bring the following to the table:
- Business acumen
- Restaurant experience, but not required
- A desire to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
- A commitment to following a proven franchise system
- Focus on serving your community
We are also looking for area developers.
Meet the Family
Founded in 1914 by Joseph, Anthony and Fred, the third generation of the Nardelli family continues to oversee many of the locations and is still heavily involved in bringing the Nardelli’s brand into the franchise arena.
CEO of Nardelli’s Franchising
- Nardelli’s owner and operator for over 25 years
- B.S. in Business Management from Quinnipiac University, Hamden CT
COO of Nardelli’s Franchising
- Nardelli’s owner and operator for over 30 years
- Attended Becker College, Worcester MA
President of Nardelli’s Franchising
- Nardelli’s owner and operator for over 35 years
- Associate of Business, Post University, Waterbury CT
- Member of the National Business Honor Society of Junior Colleges
- Inspiration and source of many Nardelli’s recipes
- Emigrated from Italy in 1953 where she met future husband and business partner Joseph Nardelli.
- A well respected and beloved member of the family who is still involved in many aspects of the Nardelli’s operation
with Nardelli’s Franchising
- 50 Years of food service experience both Domestically and Internationally as an Owner, Senior Executive and or Consultant
- CEO, President, COO, Managing Partner or Consultant both as a Franchisee or Franchisor with brands such as Panera, Burger King, Arby’s, Bojangles, Davids Cookies, Garbanzo, Quick Wok and Kamat (India)
Like what you see? Then it’s time to continue growing the Nardelli’s legacy.
Here are the next steps in the journey to becoming part of the Nardelli’s franchise family:
- Complete the form below.
- You’ll get acquainted with the brand on a call with the Nardelli’s team.
- Submit your application.
- Sign your approved franchise agreement.
- You’re one of the family!
We’re glad you’re interested in learning about owning your own business and being a Nardelli’s Franchise Owner. Start by completing the form and our Franchise Development team will contact you.
*Based on calendar year 2020, the Average Revenue for Nardelli’s franchised locations is $872,180. This information appears in Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document. Your results may differ. There is no assurance that you will do as well.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. It is for information purposes only. The offering is by prospectus only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota (File No. F-4953), New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state. New York State Disclaimer: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law. CALIFORNIA DISCLAIMER: THESE FRANCHISES HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE FRANCHISE INVESTMENT LAW OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. SUCH REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL, RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE COMMISSIONER OF CORPORATIONS NOR A FINDING BY THE COMMISSIONER THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS TRUE, COMPLETE AND NOT MISLEADING. Nardelli’s Franchising, LLC. 87 Maple St, Naugatuck, CT 06770-4103.